Dread Delusion is currently in development! But you can still play it early:
For more Dread Delusion info, keep reading:
At the edge of the world lies the citadel of the Clockwork God, where state-approved magic is regulated by strange machines.
There are whispers of a festering sickness, corrupting the people and the earth alike. Those outside the citadel walls are condemned to drift as twisted, unspeakable things.
The Clockwork God has calculated that a saviour will emerge. But even God has been known to malfunction, of late.
A Small Scale RPG
Dread Delusion features an intricate 3D world in a PSX style. To progress the story and uncover the source of the land's corruption, you must:
- Visit towns, meet characters and complete quests
- Upgrade stats, collect gold and buy items
- Explore the map, unlocking new areas and secrets
- Make choices - with repercussions
Strange Places, Strange People
There are three unique towns at each corner of Dread Delusion's 3D map. They are explored through a text-based interface, similar to games such as Sunless Sea or 80 Days, and act as narrative dioramas. Events, decisions, trading and more will be found here. Expect to visit:
- The Sacred City - a medieval keep wrought with paranoia and sickness
- Pwyll, an oppressed pagan village where otherworld magic is supressed by the Clockwork God
- An abandoned town, festering with corruption, whose ghostly inhabitants wait to die